Sunday, March 14, 2010

Choo-Choo- Trains,Auburn football & Spring Break

Friday was definitely a busy busy day had 2 cake orders to do by that afternoon a train and Auburn football cake my 1st attempt at both, the Train was for Bayleighs teachers son Peyton that was turning 3 and loves trains. I have to say myself I did a pretty dang good job I love learning new techniques the other one was for a little boy turning 1 and they loved Auburn football. never understood why you would do a 1 yr old a Auburn cake and not something cutesy because they aren't old enough to choose but whatever who am I to judge. The girls are on Spring Break this wk and we are all so excited lots of fun things planned the zoo,Spring Park and fun times with friends we cant wait Hope all of you have a great wk we sure are.

No comments: